Become a member
The world is changing fast. We are in the midst of a whirlwind journey, but how will it all shape up? When you join you gain insights that aid your knowledge and decision making, something you need more than ever in the coming times.
Ready to join? Here’s how!
Just scroll down and push the orange button below.
How much is it?
Just $27.75 per month, payable in one annual billing, which comes to $333.
After you register by completing your Paypal transaction, your account will be activated within 24 hours.
Find out more about the annual subscriber fee along with other important information, read the FAQ’s.
NOTE: WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. TO JOIN, SEND EMAIL TO INFO@SPIRCONOMICS.COM. INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, TIME ZONE AND AVAILABILITY. WE WILL RESPOND TO ENROLL YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Once you reach the Paypal screen
do not exit, proceed to the next Paypal screen.
How to become a member
- You have to register. Just click on the become a member button.
- Fill out the registration form that pops up.
- Read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the form and click okay.
- You’ll be taken to Paypal where you will pay.
Once you reach the Paypal screen do not sign off or exit, proceed to the next Paypal screen.
If you do not, your payment is not processed, your account will not be activated and you will need to re-register.
If this error happens, contact us via email immediately before you re-register.
- When you complete the above, your account will be activated within 24 hours.
- If, after you pay you get a message that says “upgrade your account,” click yes. This will unlock special features.
- You are subscribed for one full year, starting from the day you join.
- If you wish to disable the recurring annual re-registration you must do it through Paypal.
Log in under Members Area.
Enter your password. It MUST contain the following:
• At least 7 characters • One number • One letter • One upper case letter
- Read the Help/Tech Support Page for assistance setting up your profile and other features.
- Complete your profile page, you’ll find it under the Members section.
- You are ready to go!